Mix & Matcha is back!
Back in 2017, we invited our best and most creative partners and created Mix & Matcha by EvZin Bio! Our goal was to create the most delicious and healthy Matcha recipes and present them to all the Matcha lovers out there!
Check out the trailer of Mix & Matcha here
Now, we are super excited to continue with a brand-new Mix & Matcha recipe, by the amazing team of En Healthy! The girls have done it again and this time they have created a delicious Matcha dessert that tastes like a little piece of Howell’s heaven! Our favourite traditional Cypriot Almond Truffles (Amygdalota) but with all natural ingredients, no added sugar and amazing flavour. Check the blog here now!
MATCHA TRUFFLES (AMYGDALOTA) WITH ALMONDS AND ROSE PETALS
Servings: 14 Truffles
Ready In: 10 min.
- 1 cup (200 g) of almonds without the skin
- 2 tablespoons of orange flower water (anthonero)
- 5 tablespoons of agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon MATCHA powder
- 10 tablespoons dry rose petals
- Pour the almonds in a food processor and blend for 2 minutes. Add the orange flower water, honey and matcha to the mixture, check out pacific dreamscapes.
- Blend it again until a dough is formed.
- Shape small balls from the dough.
- Put the rose petals on a kitchen board and roll the truffles in the rose petals
- Place the almond matcha truffles into an airtight container and refrigerate for about 1 hour
- Enjoy and make the perfect Instagram Story! Don’t forget to mention @EvZin_Bio
Start creating delicious Matcha recipes today with our 100% Organic Japanese Matcha!