Start off your day on a matcha note! They are healthy and delicious, most importantly guilt-free!
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Evzin matcha powder
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil + additional oil for pan-frying
- ¼ cup organic unrefined cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, cane sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add gluten-free flour, Evzin matcha powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Heat pan to medium heat and coat bottom with coconut oil.
- Using a spoon, scoop out batter for mini pancakes (if the batter is too thin, add a tablespoon extra flour to the mix).
- When small bubbles form on the top of the pancakes, they are ready to flip. Cook for another minute or so (depends on the size of pancakes) or until both sides are golden.
- Serve with organic sliced strawberries and maple syrup.