Life can get very busy sometimes, so here’s the perfect treat to start your day made simple! Our Evzin bio matcha blends perfectly with the ingredients chosen for this recipe, giving it a touch of sweetness, a sprinkle of aromatic flavors, and a taste of delightfulness! Scroll down to find the recipe!
Once you hear these benefits you will soon have these pancakes as a staple in your diet! The amazing taste is not the only thing you will adore, it’s the guilt-free, health benefits and the exact boost you need in your everyday life!
- Low-calories and nutritious, these pancakes are made with no unhealthy refined sugars!
- It is a weight-loss remedy since they are full of fibers and contain plant-based protein!
- Matcha, matcha, matcha, one of the best superfoods, with thigh antioxidants properties!
Are we ready to start? Below you can find the exact instructions and what you will need to make the delicious matcha pancakes!
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 cup oat milk or another substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Extra virgin coconut oil or coconut oil
- Prepare and measure all the ingredients.
- In a blender add all ingredients, quick tip, wet ingredients first for better blending!
- Blend at high speed until the texture becomes smooth.
- Let the batter rest for a few minutes for the batter to become a little thicker.
- While waiting, heat the pancake pan over medium heat and grease up the pan in thin layer with your preferred oil
- Our suggested serving for each pancake is ¼ cup of batter and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes until they become lightly golden brown.
- Flip them and cook for another minute!
- After each pancake batch, don’t forget to grease the pan again!
- Continue the same process until the batter is gone or you can choose to save it for the next day!
- Enjoy the process, add your favorite toppings, and serve!
Isn’t this the simplest, most delicious matcha pancake recipe you’ve tasted in a while? Let us know what you think and tag us on social media @evzin_bio if you make it, we would love to see!
Have a wonderful day!