It’s finally spring time and what is more perfect than a delicious, mouthwatering Panna Cotta! You can enjoy this recipe without any guilt as it does not contain saturated fat, heavy cream and refined sugar.
This panna cotta version is as healthy as possible, dairy free, sugar free, and of course it contains our favorite superfood matcha! It’s very light, ideal for this time of the year and suitable for parties and gatherings.
Give it a try and enjoy it with a cup of cold matcha latte!
For the main benefits of matcha click here
Here is the recipe:
Dairy Free Matcha Panna Cotta
For the green layer:
2 tins coconut cream
2 heaped tablespoons agar agar flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100gr agave syrup
2 level teaspoons matcha dissolved in 20ml hot water
For the white layer:
1 tin coconut cream
1 heaped tablespoon agar agar flakes
40gr agave syrup
For decoration add strawberries or seasonal fruit and your favorite chocolate sauce!
1. To make the panna cotta, simply add all ingredients for the green layer in a sauce pan, bring to boil and keep whisk for about 5 minutes until everything are well combined.
2. Transfer to a big glass bowl and refrigerate for about two hours.
3. Put all ingredients for the white layer in the sauce pan and whisk for about 5 minutes.
4. Wait few minutes until the temperature is cool enough and add it to the glass bowl.
5. Refrigerate again and garnish with strawberries and chocolate sauce!
Recipe by www.enhealthy.com