Easter is over and he finds us with extra pounds, guilt for all the snacks we did and our body full of toxins.
Put an end to negative emotions and discomfort today, with detoxification!
By adopting small, simple habits in our daily lives we can detoxify our body and change our quality of life for the better.
- Significantly reduce the sugar and simple carbohydrates in your diet. Continuous intake of sugar and simple carbohydrates such as white rice, white bread and white pasta, can be really harmful to our health. These foods are stored in our body as toxins and make it difficult for our body during the digestive process. So by reducing the intake of sugar and simple carbohydrates from our diet, we help eliminate toxins from our body.
Of course it is a difficult adjustment at the beginning but be sure that the benefits you will get from the intake of healthy carbohydrates will reward you. By creating a simple food switch you will get rid of toxins from your body and you will see how much better you will feel with this decision.
- Replace a meal of the day with a Matcha – Smoothie detox .When it comes to naturally cleansing our bodies, it is an easy practice to replace one meal a day with a detoxifying delicious smoothie that will help rid your body of substances it does not need. In this way you not only help in weight loss but you also help maintain the proper functioning of the digestive system. Making this change in your life you will notice that it will give you incredible physical energy as well as relieve you from symptoms of fatigue, drowsiness etc.
If you choose to detoxify your body with this practice, be sure to choose recipes that include natural and healthy ingredients that will help digestion, introduce fiber into your body and help you cleanse your body naturally. You can find great smoothie recipes with matcha green tea, here.
- Replace a cup of coffee with green tea. A cup of coffee in the morning is said to wake you up and give you energy, but over time, excessive caffeine consumption can cause problems in our body. Our body tends to convert excess caffeine into a toxin. When our body does not easily recognize a substance and does not know what to do with it, it stores it in the form of a toxin. So it is with caffeine, especially when consumed in large quantities.
So try to replace a cup of coffee from your daily routine with a cup of green tea. The antioxidants in green tea can help rid your body of harmful toxins. Matcha green tea contains the most antioxidants of all superfoods in the world, thus protecting cells and DNA from damage caused by free radicals.
- Add vegetarian meals. Of course our body needs protein for its proper functioning, but you should know that you can get protein from many healthy vegetarian meals, thus removing meat from your daily diet and thus limiting the intake of conservative and saturated fats. Of course we do not say get rid of meat completely as not all meats are bad for our health, but you will find that enjoying a vegetarian meal even once a week can make a difference.
Try to focus on beans, nuts, seeds, legumes, fruits and vegetables. Foods like these are more digestible but can also provide our body with what it needs.
- Practice Yoga. Yoga can exercise you but at the same time it will help you detoxify your body and stimulate both your physical health, as well as your mental and emotional health. For many, yoga works well as a way to manage and reduce their stress. You can of course combine yoga with other forms of exercise for better results. Either way, you will find that yoga is an enjoyable way to detoxify that removes toxins and contributes to every aspect of your health and well-being.
- Have a sauna. If your gym has a sauna, it is a good idea to visit it two to three times a week. Saunas are a great, natural way to help your body quickly eliminate harmful substances from your body. Ten minutes a day is enough to give your body extra help. Saunas also help to relax both the body and the mind.
- Get rid of the cigarette. This may be the most difficult solution for some. But if you really want to detoxify your body, you need to cleanse your body of nicotine and cigarette smoke. It is well known that these two things are hypertoxic to our body and can cause all kinds of health problems. By steadily reducing smoking in your life, over time you will see a real difference in your quality of life.
- Keep a detox diary. The big key to success and proper detoxification of your body is to create a diary that will help you keep notes of your new habits and preferences. Record everything you eat and drink as well as every exercise and activity you did.
To better understand how much the new additions have helped you in your life, rate the energy level offered by each of them on a scale of 1 to 10. A diary is the best guide to remind you which combination of food, drink and activities made you feel happy, healthy and full of energy! There are countless different ways to detoxify that can help rid your body of harmful substances.Remember that this is a significant change in your lifestyle that will offer you fantastic benefits for your health. Try these ways and see how much healthier and happier you will feel when you get rid of the toxins that keep you away from the best version of yourself.
Start detoxifying your body today with our biologically authentic Matcha!